Sunday, 6 July 2008

fooooooood


My habbo boyfriend hahaha



My character is the one with the colourful turban! lol


This photograph, taken by Alvin tay puhua.
I'm the middle one. Handsome right! I remembered there was this girl trying to pick me up too, despite me having such a feminine username. When I transformed into a girl, people made friends with me. When I transformed into a white guy with a head wrap, everybody shunned me. What does this say...




Had dinner at Fish & Co.










Yummy salmon!!



Dessert at Andersen's






Honeyyyyy waffle. Crispy. Delicious. Me like the honey^^



Lastly, the next picture is dedicated to... you know who you are! :P


.


.


.



.


.

YOU ARE


Specially designed with the help of the chocolate sauce!

Hope this is a surprise to you hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment