Sunday, 5 October 2008

Blahhhh.....



It was you and me, against the world

And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said
Was it something that I did
Cause I gotta know what made me unbeautiful





***

Oh my. Shit. Shit. I told myself not to go online and I still switch on the damn laptop in the middle of the night juz right before schoolday. That seriously sucks. So I .. I try to promise myself this will be my last update ever!!! That is, after I cleared my exams.

Great. I've got so many photos to upload but it won't be in this post. Sucks to be in this post anw.


Gosh................. Fuck -.- I hate this. I caught Painted Skin the movie some days ago and now I'm itching to watch Connected.


............. No this must not happen.



***


Okay since its late at night. Supposedly. I can't find my sister outside of the room I'm in. So..

here goes the conver:

rachel says:
whre r u hiding at
rachel says:
...
~ says:
=_=
~ says:
i ish nt hiding u nutcase
rachel says:
...



.............. Greatttzxcsdsd not. That is like so random but. wtfxsz I wanted to say something but I forgot what I want to say. wtf?



***


Oh ya, I'm so excited now. Whyyyyy! I feel like I'm taking my O level exam tomorrow!!!!!! @_@ I feel like the exams are ending soon. Like, 1 more day or so.

My palms are sweaty, my feet cold.



darn.

No comments:

Post a Comment