Wednesday, 26 November 2008

Job

Lessie just got a haircut and a bath. He is looking so handsome hehe :)

Oh yeah, I just got a job as a telemarketer. It is so demoralizing to face so much rejection :( To deal with this, I will entertain myself by mouthing the lyrics of a song when someone hangs up on me deliberately:

Don’t hang up
Can we talk
So confused
It’s like I'm lost
What went wrong
What made you go....................

.................

hahaha!

Today, I had an embarrassing phone call. Can I blame it on my fatigue? Towards the end of the day, I called this person and I somehow started to stutter on my pronunciation of a particualr word. I actually stuttered on it thrice and the recipient started laughing at me. I laughed at myself too and somehow I could not stop laughing. I said a word, laughed, said a word, laughed and this embarrassing ordeal finally came to an end when I quickly hung up the call. It was SO EMBARRASSING I couldn't even believe myself.

But you don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone
This is the last straw
Don't wanna hurt anymore
And you can tell me that you're sorry
But I don't believe you baby
Like I did before
You're not sorry...no, no, no, no
You're not sorry...no, no, no, no

I'm getting really paranoid about calling people up now!

No comments:

Post a Comment