Tuesday, 24 March 2009

collection 9



I accidentally type eight instead of nine. Oops. Anyway.. huge collection this time round! I spent like hours editing + taking the pictures. I had to upload around 70-80 pictures. Tiring! My eyes hurt like crap and I finally heaved a sigh of relief after I finished every single thing like putting up the preview, doing up the main poster, tidying up the entry.etc.etc


I will be keeping at least 1 piece for myself!!! Like finally.



***


One fine day in the MRT train...


Me: omg James Bond. To the left *shift eyes to the left*
XL turns left. She is standing facing me.
Me: No. To the right
XL turns right.
XL: Real one ah?


...................................................

She actually asked me if the JB was real?! Hahaha it's actually this angmoh wearing the JB look-alike shades. -_-

No comments:

Post a Comment