Sunday, 19 April 2009

not looking forward to school

Stay home day as usual!

I can't believe that I'm already in poly! Plus school actually starts tomorrow. omg ); Few months back, I wanted to go to school so badly. Few months later - Today, I asked myself why that few months passed so fast and I haven't really enjoy myself and don't want school to start that soon.

Life is forever like that! It's always you want something and when the something is here you don't want it already.


Grrr.


mycanvasbag has launched it's twelfth collection. Do check it out and support :)

Ah I guessed I won't be able to update as often as usual since school has started once again!


I finally deleted some 100+ people in facebook. Sorry if I deleted you coz I don't know you or I forgot if I know you or not.



...

ahah? Did I mention that I dropped 2 more brackets? Coolness. I could even take out the bracket myself by pulling it out from the wire. Well, the wire was detached. It came out. It took me several attempts (at night with bad lighting conditions some more!) to finally put the wire back into the hole. Apparently, my band got broken too.

No comments:

Post a Comment