Friday, 24 April 2009

webcamming in campus

Lunch at WX cafe again! We ordered toast again. Still as yummy!


the fried rice was quite good.


dumping noodles. The noodles was good too. I like the prawn dumplings! The soup was like m.s.g loaded... -_-'


Iced milk tea. The icecream made us more thirsty.

Suntanning before that was successful. I almost got chao da also! A while later, the sky was 99% clear with the sun high above us. It's the perfect weather for suntanning.








***

In school.......


apparently, a group of guys walked pass and caught xl strangling me and me opening my mouth big like a hippo from being strangled.

xl just proudly showed me this character pooing in her restaurant in facebook.


.....


okay.. we were bored and started webcamming.





the strangling scene. wah xl happy to be strangled! actually I didn't strangle her. her hand was like on her OWN neck. And I was touching her hand -_-' self strangling is wrong xl.



kungfu fighting.. the duck style.



mediating.



I kept yawning in lectures till even my nostrils expanded in size. Sigh.






xl with her signature look. check out the tongue shape. pose aa..




okay I AM HUNGRY I WANT TO EAT NOW. Makan place is always full like crazy. Why every time of the day got so many people eat till can fill up the whole place?!...

5 comments:

  1. OMG MILK TEA!!! someday go np find u for lunchie (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg! I suddenly feel like drinking the school's chocolate ice blended! :) It is irresistable, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omg too. I haven't try the bubble tea shop the milk tea!! Must try by labour day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WE'RE RECRUITING NEW LIVE CAM MODELS!
    GENERATE UP TO $10,000 PER WEEK.
    REGISTER AS A BONGA MODELS CAM MODEL TODAY!

    ReplyDelete