Thursday, 30 April 2009

What if you slept?
And what if in your sleep, you dreamed?
And what if in your dream, you went to heaven
and there plucked a strange and beautiful flower?
And what if, when you woke, you had the flower in your hand?
Ah! What then?

-Samuel Taylor Coleridge

Dreams are the opposite of reality. What if one day your dream becomes real?




I'm reading Handle With Care now! The book is good.




Tuesday was mum's birthday. We went to New York New York to eat. The food was fab. I had salmon steak. Mum had fish and chips. Dad had spare ribs. Sis had chicken pasta. We sort of shared everything! Food taste better when you share it with your love ones :) The servings were quite generous compared to Swensens. Eeek. The last outlet I've been to - West Mall. Seriously the standard dropped a lot! I remembered the last time they gave 2 pieces of fish. Now, they only served 1 miserable thinly sliced fish. I'm referring to the sambal fish course!

Mum's fish & chips --- the battered fish was thick! It was 2 times the thickness of what I normally would have in other places. The salmon was thick too. More flesh!! :) The chicken was yummy. Very tender. (Y) The spare ribs --- Not to my preferences. Too tough for me ;) Portion was big as well. American style!










This is my routine for almost every single day ): I hate presentations. I get so nervous at the thought of having to present in front of the class :'( I need to overcome this weakness!! Any ways?? :/




***








Cute pic! So now we know Banana is a man. Strawberry is a female. So is pear.

2 comments:

  1. omg that banana picture. eww! how pervo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You finally post this picture, haha.

    ReplyDelete