Monday, 11 May 2009



http://www.arcadebomb.com/play/bartender.html

My bartender was half-dead after drinking my concoction. Haha!!





Hearty American breakfast!

French toast + herbal sausage. I don't really like the sausage. Tasted weird ^o) Of course I still prefer the hk cafe version!! Yummm...




cannot be compared to xin wang cafe's!






3 subway cookies after lunch to last me for 2 lectures! On my way home I was so bloated I thought my stomach was going to explode and that will be the end of me.


|. I screwed up my 1st graded presentation. That seriously sucks!

Damn. I'm depressed now.







**


Anyway mycanvasbag has launched a new collection :)

The black waisted dress, vintage inspired vest and banded navy zipper dress are my favourite!!

5 comments:

  1. Not as if you finished the cookies altogether? Probably because we sat down too long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute even with biscuits in your mouth :$

    ReplyDelete
  3. its ok. everyone got their first time! :) don't worry. i'll f4 him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CC: alamak.

    kiko: glad you think this way :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha my first time i'm also super nervous. seeing your post makes me feel super hungry.

    ReplyDelete