Monday, 18 May 2009

OBSE @...

Apparently, we are going to have our OBSE class at MacRitchie Reservoir Park tomorrow. Also, teacher said he will buy a packet of Singapore's best nasi lemak. -______________-''


Yeahhh so.. great. Finally 1 outdoor tutorial.

I hate project works + presentations. I always screwed up all sigh ): This must stop!!! :@

I can't wait for sem 1 to end. I must have 100% exact same timetable as txl!!! XL are you touched?!


These few days I keep seeing people in campus wearing raglan tees.

Raglan tees are in the rage now yes?





...........I need to get a plain shirt + wallet + ly soon!!!


Finally read finish Handle With Care.




The book is really good. The ending was so touching + sad ): Reality. You can't have the best of two worlds.


Maybe you had to leave in order to really miss a place; maybe you had to travel to figure out how beloved your starting point was.

Maybe...



***

mycanvasbag update: miss selfridge inspired bodycon zipper dress is going to be up for the next collection :) Can't wait! I hope the photos turn out nice!

4 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm really touched. :') Hehe. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol you borrowed the book from the library or something? can lend me?

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's from the library. and it's returned ><

    ReplyDelete
  4. >< Then never mind. Sigh~

    ReplyDelete