Saturday, 30 May 2009

What I did at midnight




snip s n i p s n i p




damn spastic I know.



god knows what I'm laughing at




I was seriously bored and I mustered courage (ya right.) to diy my fringe in the middle of the night. I was so scared I will screw up and I almost did when I thought I had cut too short. I need to get used to the new fringe! Not very sure if it's a wise choice to cut but it cannot be undone so YEAH I need to get over it.



On friday, we went to Red Dot Museum and Singapore City Gallery for our CATS field trip. It was quite boring but..well.. enriching.

Digital Pot



cool



This is one of the creative invention that fascinates me. Click to enlarge to read description!



@ Singapore City Gallery



miniature SG



Really miniature




Pink buildings. XL must have liked it a lot.

2 comments:

  1. Lol, I didn't realised that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you even think about me when you are in Singapore City Gallery. I'm so touched :)

    ReplyDelete