Saturday, 20 June 2009

if only everyday is...

You lift my feet off the ground you spin me around
You make me crazier crazier
Feels like I'm falling
And I, I'm lost in your eyes
You make me crazier crazier crazier


Lunch at Lai Lai.



I like the chilli + fried onions.






The speciality beef noodles. The beef tasted more like pork to me though! Very bouncy noodles.





Lessie and CC played hide and seek at home. Cool. I was following Lessie around when he was trying to find CC. He even stood up to check if he's hiding on the bed awww ain't he a darling.



:*



I love you babe. So big the eyes @_@





dad zooming in to his face. aww -.-



Watched DRAG ME TO HELL. Yikes I don't like. The ending was so sad. The guy was going to propose to her right???? But he didn't get the chance to. Well horror movies always have no happy ending. Otherwise it would not be a good horror flick yea?

Gosh. I love holidays.

2 comments:

  1. Talyor Swift Crazier! Haha. I'm still loving "zig zag cross the floor shuffle in diagonal when the drum hits hands on your hips one footed 180 twist..." Shall not continue. Hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought those were YOUR feet. WAAAAAAAAA Yes that day I did have fun (: Gonna go shopping soon. Mummy told me to go buy at least 3 pairs of shoes. - Jean

    ReplyDelete