Wednesday, 17 June 2009

In town



















Get the wedges & bag HERE!



















sambal spag + creamy gravy + baked rice. All in 1.














Let the pictures do all the talking.



Today, we watched Hannah Montana The Movie.



Lucas Till
is so handsome. Geez.


The movie was great. MC/HM fans must watch. I love the scene where HM and Tyra Banks fought for a pair of heels. I love Lily's sweet sixteen party --- it's like a once-in-a-lifetime thing. It's so extravagant. It must have cost a bomb. Hmm I wondered how much it cost to book the whole place and set up the whole carnival like thing...

Few days ago; BF, BF and I watched The Ghosts of Girlfriends Past.



One thing I don't get it is how did the 2nd ghost still appear at the wedding as a human if she's a ghost? Is she still alive? Yeah cool movie. It's amazing how you can still be with the one you like some 20 years ago, now.

A week ago, BF and I watched Night At The Museum 2.



One word. Funny.

3 comments:

  1. Should write BF & GF~ Haha Yeah, he is handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it I knew it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol~ Look at your sexy legs in that pic... Like just cover your buttock. That vid is really funny. I should watch more then I'll smile more then people will say I'm less emoistic. True?

    ReplyDelete