Saturday, 18 July 2009

what we did during tutorials...




I like her expression and the way she does the twist. Seems like she's in a kungfu stunt or something.




xl likes to pose with her hand like that (see above). Many other pictures with that signature pose.




Apparently, she was trying to do something to me and she told me to put this as my MSN picture because she loves the way I look here (which obviously I won't). What?!?!




I think this is funnier! Hahah.




Snacking in class.



Spent the whole day out at the flea market. Tired like mad!!

Next up.. Home club flea!!!! Do come and support me okay ;]]]]]]]]]]

5 comments:

  1. ARGH! I look sleepy in that picture. Now then I realise ~_~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel : D
    What's your school right now ?
    You look prettier :D
    Tckares *.^

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol I love the kissing photo!! -J

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEHE THANK YOU :d

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol why you don't update already? IMY. -J

    ReplyDelete