Sunday, 30 August 2009

G-force

Ever since the trailer of G-force came out, I can't stop raving over how cute these guinea pigs are. They sort of reminded me of Lessie. Cute and fluffy HEHE.





G-force is the story of how some guinea pigs were trained on a mission for the US government to stop the evil villian, in this case, a billionaire, of planning to take over the world with....





missiles?

.........NO...



....


..







.......household appliances.




Yes. Household appliances.



Indeed. This is not your usual comedy. Whats more.. it is screening in both 2D and 3D!



Can't wait to see these cute little things in action ;P





My favourite character has got to be Hurley!!



Aint he cute?!? Hurley is very much like me coz he loveeeees food and if you know me, you will know that I really do eat a lot...





Another character that caught my eye was...

Blaster!


Blaster has tons of attitude and I can't wait to see how he blows things up in the movie cutely heeeheee like how can a guinea pig fight with ...humans? Awww.... I like the way he posed in this picture LOL.





Enough said. I'm sure G-force won't disappoint me like what F-D 4 did to me.


Catch G-Force in cinemas 4th Sep 2009!

2 comments:

  1. You watching with C ah? -J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dots that movie. Disney Channel also got say about it....

    ReplyDelete