Sunday, 2 August 2009

The only person who never makes mistakes is the person who never does anything

^ Quote by Denis Waitley











Lessie had a real workout today. He ran some 10 rounds and up 8 storeys. By the time he was home, he was panting madly for more than 10 minutes. Poor Lessie! We massaged his feet in case he got muscle ache or cramps. Awww... I have never seen him that exhausted before.

Returns of the day: Smashed shit (in the process of picking up the poo). Drool on my thigh (When he was resting, he walked over and rested on my thigh awww....). Lessie covered in sweat.

And oh.. careless me left the drawer opened and CC saw the price tag to his birthday present. Damn.


3 comments:

  1. Oooo... how come you open the drawer and never close it?! So careless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only open a bit! it's a bad habit ): and he was behind me. Took me a few seconds to realise what's going on -_-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haiz, almost everything is ruined in that few seconds.

    ReplyDelete