Sunday, 8 November 2009

Sunday

My current wallpaper and I am madly in love with it!!!!




Dad got free tickets to the zoo and these were some pictures taken during the trip:



















I wanted to go to night safari during Halloween but he could not make it due to A levels and XL was too scared to go so... didn't go in the end! Next year then ;) Oh.. I forgot to mention that on the night of Halloween I saw this couple wearing a blinking red horn hairband. So cute! I had the urge to ask them where they got it but decided not to in the end.

6 comments:

  1. Wah zoo! Long time never go already.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. our ex-lecturer goes to the zoo every mth. Right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who? Wah, zoo got change every month meh? Go every month, waste money unless it's free!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what camera do you use? the photos look great

    ReplyDelete
  5. anon: canon EOS 5D mark II :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't like the bat , eww! -J

    ReplyDelete