Thursday, 28 January 2010

free ah beng haircut

Today marks a very important day of my life - cutting a full hairstyle for someone. To my surprise, it turned out to be better than I expected!!!


Well.. here it goes... he was supposed to be shaving his hair tomorrow (so I might as well uhem* make good use of my talent and experiment on him) and after the haircut, to his surprise (or horror), his friend told him that he could not make it for the haircut tomorrow so... he's not cutting his hair tomorrow and he's going to live with this hairstyle for a few days!!



Good thing. At least my effort will not be gone to waste :)



Before:






After:


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.












How's it? Passable huh. If you ask me, I will say it looks hairstyle that belongs to ah beng.. as long as he doesn't mind then it's okay hehehe.



*****



Tomorrow is also the last lesson of LMS. I'll probably miss LMS because it is the slackest class ever and the teacher is awesome!

I broke my record of not watching a movie for the longest time (1 month) and I'm going to watch Daybreakers/Tooth Fairy/My-Ex tomorrow!! Never miss thai-horrors hehee :)

2 comments:

  1. Why never trim the fringe? Very thick. -J

    ReplyDelete