Saturday, 23 January 2010

it's hard to say goodbye

I have so much to say, so much to blog, so much kept inside me. As I arrived at the compose page of Blogger, I typed a whole paragraph of my thoughts and feelings. Then, before I knew, I pressed the backspace button.

Holidays are approaching in a month's time and I know I will be super bored without you. I'm telling myself I CAN DO THIS. I'm telling myself it's not like I'm not going to see you for 2 years. It's just every 5 days...6 days.. 2 weeks at most.

I never felt so strongly for someone like this before. Never.

When the holidays arrive, I'll just keep myself busy with MCB.





On the brighter side....






We will be fine.

1 comment:

  1. hi, do not use too much of flash on your dog. it'll hurt it's eyes. haha.

    ReplyDelete