Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Freedom...at last!

Lessie has been such a darling. I promised myself to bring him down for morning walks whenever I can or at least twice a week so I will start doing it from tomorrow and till the holidays end :)



My current wallpaper:



They say, a man's best friend is a dog. So true. I confide in Lessie and he is always there for me whenever I need him. I don't know what I would do without him!





He's always smiling when C's here! Must have casted a hex on the poor dog.




***



The flats that was launched in the latest collection! :)



***





ya la I was trying to act cute but the attempt obviously failed.




dunno what that XL doing.




Indian food at FEP! I like the naan :)



***





spanish fried rice at Marchè. It was...not bad.




We never fail to order that salmon dish whenever we dine there! As usual, the smoked salmon was a tad too salty for my liking but nevertheless, it was a good substitute for the cravings of smoked salmon.


BTW, the interiors of Marchè at 313 impressed me ----- the playroom... the toilet... and the organized structure of the entire place. I was the only one in the toilet with a cleaner and she was sitting there smiling when I came out. She really had nothing to do since not many people visited the toilet. The toilet smelt nice too hehe.



***


If you have been following me on twitter, you would have known that I had a tiny injury on my feet...



It was not pain but I was freaking out the whole night. When I knocked onto the CARDBOARD, I went like, "Omgshit, I think my nail came off," shrugged and went on with life. Some minutes later, I decided to check on the poor brittle nail and to my horror, "Oh shit, IT REALLY BROKE!". My mum, however, went on to shift the cardboard as i must have kicked it to another position. The poor nail.

4 comments:

  1. Hello! Joanna here!
    www.reflectherbeautyblogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry sorry.it's www.reflectherbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah and I thought you tanned the day before.

    ReplyDelete