Tuesday, 16 March 2010

When In Rome

Details of Movie (taken from NuffnangSG website)


Fall in love with Josh Duhamel (Transformers) & Kristen Bell (Forgetting Sarah Marshall) in the romantic comedy of the year, WHEN IN ROME. Coming to theatres, March 25.

An ambitious young New Yorker (Kristen Bell), disillusioned with romance, takes a whirlwind trip to Rome where she defiantly plucks magic coins from a ‘foolish’ fountain of love, inexplicably igniting the passion of an odd group of suitors: a sausage magnate (Danny Devito), a street magician (Jon Heder), an adoring painter (Will Arnett) and a self-admiring model (Dax Shepard). But when a charming reporter (Josh Duhamel) pursues her with equal zest, how will she know if his love is the real thing?


***



After watching the trailer, who do you think Beth's gonna be with? My guess would be Nick (Josh Duhamel).


1) Nick was the first guy Beth met (at the wedding) and they sort of have this connection thing that soon-to-be-couple would have. As seen in the trailer, Nick was the first guy that caught Beth's attention at the wedding too.



So.. after the blackout, they were almost in each others' arms. Such a coincidence huh? Another hint that they were meant to be together!!



2) Before Beth took the coin from the fountain of love, Nick (which I assumed, based on his actions) already had a crush on her. While the other guys had feelings for her, it only happened after she possessed the coin from the fountain of love. Since it was because of the coin that the guys (magically) had feelings for her, those feelings were not real. So obviously they would not be the ones for Beth!



3) Usually the best looking guy ends up with the female lead or vice versa. In this case, the best looking guy is NICK!!



The rest of the guys?

................................

They do look eccentric in one way or another. Only Nick seemed normal -____-




**********************************



So.. now back to me :) 3 things I will want to find in my partner:


1) cleanliness/hygiene

Personal/Basic hygiene IS important. I wouldn't want to kiss someone who didn't brush his teeth. I wouldn't want to hug someone who smells and yet, don't bother to bath. I wouldn't want to go out with someone who doesn't care about his dishevelled hair or dirty fingernails.



2) honesty/trusting

My partner must be honest with me and trusts me enough to tell me the truth. After all, there's no point being together if he doesn't trust me enough to be honest with me.


Honesty is the best policy ;) right?



3) Accepting/Respect

He must accept me for who I am and not who I am not. He must also respect me and not force me to do things I don't want to do. A relationship will be unable to last if one party does not trust and respect the other.



What about you? :)




Catch When In Rome Movie starting from 25th March 2010 and join the official Facebook and Twitter page!

No comments:

Post a Comment