Sunday, 18 April 2010

leaving the world behind



So many things happened in a short span of 10 days. 10 days is never enough. Never enough for us.



It should be my first time to East Coast Park if my memory doesn't fail me. Sua ku I know!! Perfect weather for a picnic. I like.



For dinner, we had a hearty seafood dinner at Jumbo Seafood. That was also the biggest pincer I've eaten. The flesh was so succulent, so thick and so fulfilling to the stomach. Thinking about it makes me drool already.


***



C had craving for express sushi and so we decided to eat Jap food but then...... turned out I was the one ordering it instead. (Y) to sushi on the go! Obviously, it cannot be compared to biggie names like Sakae Sushi.


***



Thank you so much for satisfying my wants! You never fail to make me smile. Today's the 6th day since I last received this cheery stalk of flower and it is still well and alive. I believe it would last past a week HEHE!! (L)

***


Everything's summarized summarized to a ultra short post. I've got SO much to update but due to time constraint and personal reasons, I can't say much here. You guys have no idea how much this holiday meant to me. It really MEANT a lot to me considering the situation and circumstances we are in now. I believe I can sail through this period smoothly. We can do this.

2 comments: