Sunday, 23 May 2010

When was the last time you did something for the first time?

It's been quite some time since I've updated this space! Year 1 has been a breeze compared to Year 2. Only the 1st quarter and I'm already feeling so stressed..


Random pictures...



The 2nd flower I received from you.. with the impression that it was a sunflower but it wasn't. What type of flower is this then?



This flower.. it died 9 days later. I think it's really amazing for it to live so long (considering I did not water it at all?)


the 1st time we watched a sunset together. How blissful!







the 1st time we had a picnic together and almost died of bloated-ness.



another surprise I've received when I reached home - This time.. it's really a sunflower! (Y)





you finally had a taste of Escargots at Spaggedies :P





LGMH. We'll perserve together - brave wind and rain; all the obstacles ahead of us.




***
Thousands more pictures to upload but it's not convenient to post now so that shall wait for sometime in the future or probably in Facebook! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment