Wednesday, 16 June 2010

You are the music while the music lasts.


Wednesday - almost halfway through the week. I'm already picturing how the rest of the week will fly in the blink on an eye. Thursday I shall I SHALL religiously complete my outstanding homework. Friday would be some retail therapy and hopefully, dinner with C. Saturday is out again to the shopping belt of Singapore and of course, be one of the first few to dine in Kichi Kichi at Ngee Ann city (excited max. okay la not really. more excited to see you-know-who). And then Sunday is the day where I've got to say good-bye again.

Time is so important! I'm like contradicting myself - I want Friday to come soon because that's the day he books out and yet I don't want Friday to come soon as it would mean time will pass so quickly. That's why, folks, treasure your time well. Every single second is important. Time is what keeps everything from happening at once. I have no idea how much time I've wasted in my entire 17+++ of life.


BTW, do visit http://mycanvasbag.livejournal.com/28913.html#cutid1 for Collection 45! I love so many items in this collection and I hope you do as well :)

2 comments: