Wednesday, 14 July 2010

If I am a sorcerer's apprentice

If I am a sorcerer's apprentice, I would use my powers to make a difference to the world :)

I've thought of using it to have Lessie by my side till I grow old but well.. (argh hate sentimental topics!) he may not be happy living for so long. After all, he's only a dog. Instead, I'll treasure the times I have with him now hehee :) Sometimes I really think I'm crazy or what. Thoughts of him no longer around often randomly flashed in my head and I hate to think of that. BACK TO TOPIC!

I would use my powers to help the starving people and feed them.

I would use my powers to prevent REALLY ugly and brutal crimes from happening (like murder.etc, cannot all crimes if not the police will have no job. not cursing for crimes to happen la!)

I would use my powers to prevent natural disasters such as the Tsunami, earthquake....... it really hurts to see hundreds of thousands and millions of people being affected directly and indirectly.

I would use my powers to stop ANIMAL ABUSE. Can I stress how much I hate those perverts (confirm sick in the mind please) who abuse animals and they get a kick from that?! Wtf seriously.

I would use my powers to send those heartless children who kick their parents aside to FREEDOOM. Yes, freedoom. You got that right. It means, no freedom unless they're doomed! (LOL -___-) Of course, not to forget, those parents who abuse their children too.

I would use my powers to go back time and stop the creation of cigarettes and those harmful and useless drugs because they are simply polluting poor Mother Earth and have no benefits consuming them at all.

I was thinking.. how about using my powers to eliminate the ugly side of humankind? You know.. "true friends" betray friends and resorting to despicable means just to get to one's goal. Sick. But well without the "evil side", we would probably not learn to appreciate the good side. I'm sure all of us have experienced such moments at a certain point in life and we learn life lessons from it.



Enough of my rantings! There's this sorcerer show (Got Nicholas Cage!!!) that's coming up and it looks really interesting hehe. Check out the trailer below.


The Sorcerer’s Apprentice movie trailer:




Catch The Sorcerer’s Apprentice Movie starting from 22nd July 2010 and join the Walt Disney Studios Singapore official Facebook and Twitter page!

No comments:

Post a Comment