Wednesday, 13 October 2010

shine

I don't want to think of how much time I've wasted. For weeks, what did I actually learn throughout this whole course? Nothing much useful that could be applied to my life, my ambition, my goals... my future. But... I've got to remind myself that this is the decision I've made. I should have expected something like this from the very start. There is no use thinking that much anyway. But still, I can't help but think of the amount of potential time I've wasted. I could have done something better. I could have done something I would at least find joy in. Perhaps I should have chosen what I liked instead of having someone make that decision for me. I should stop being afraid of what could go wrong and think of what could go right.

I am trying. I am trying to make it a point not to regret anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment