Monday, 29 August 2011

School vacation is here!

Exam period is finally over a few days ago for me! I am stoked. There're so many things I want to do during the holidays. Students, please treasure your holidays and not waste it away!!!

Studying makes you appreciate the free time you have.


---



I'm wearing brown lens in these photos. That's my last pair of brown lens. Time to stock up! Any recommendations? Which brand is good?




yes that's me acting cute like omfg. kthxmoveon.




The only reason why I am posting the picture above is because I like how my eye looked in it. Other than that, my hair looked so fried, dry and gross so please try not to notice it. I think I am going to dye my hair but I am not sure what damage it will do to my already damaged hair. HOW?! I don't know what colour I should dye too hmm.


That aside, I've watched Final Destination 5 already. It sucks. FD4 is better although it's not that nice. FD3 is better than FD4 too. I wonder if there will still be a FD6? If there is, I don't think I will even bother watching it for free. The whole idea of this final destination thing is getting stale and old. If you're going to watch FD5, I'll advise you not to waste your money unless you have low expectations of the movie and don't mind walking out of the cinema with disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment