Friday, 5 August 2011

Sensodyne Repair & Protect: Part 2

Hello people! I am back to share with you my experience after using the Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste for a week :)

Some refreshments provided to us!







Remember the last time I said that I experienced a 3 out of 10 sensitivity when consuming the cold ice-cream?


Well this time when I took the second test, I will rate the pain a 0 out of 10. No joke. It really WORKS for me!!! I am a happy girl because I can consume my ice-cream without experiencing any sharp pain :D Of course, my diligence of using this twice a day contributes to my results :)


No black magic or what! It's just Sensodyne!



By the way, the other time the dentist told me that the reason behind my sensitive teeth may be because I brushed my teeth too hard -.- I guess this is a very common problem so girls and guys listen up! ALWAYS brush your teeth gently because brushing your teeth too hard can cause the gums to recede which in turn will result in tooth sensitivity.


TAKE CARE OF YOUR TEETH WHEN YOU ARE YOUNG!


Your lifestyle should not be compromised just because you have sensitive teeth. Since there is a solution to your problem, why not solve the problem?




Me + Stephen wearing a smile on our faces because there is really an improvement from the first and second test :)






Group photo with the other bloggers. We all look so happy with our Sensodyne toothpaste hehe..
of course.. because it really works for us :)








If you are unsure whether this product will work for you, well fret not! You can get free sample first, see if it does help and if it does, go purchase it. How nice right? :D





Click on the Free Sample





Simply fill in this form & click submit, allow 2 weeks for delivery time!



To learn more about this product & what causes sensitive teeth.etc, simply check out the website. Don't forget to watch the videos available!


Like the facebook page to know more about this Repair & Protect toothpaste. Feel free to discuss about your sensitive teeth issue & find out how Sensodyne can help you.



Thank you GlaxoSmithKline for all the free goodies!


Disclaimer: All opinions, views and content expressed herein are entirely mine and GSK has no control or input in the content. A product sample of Sensodyne Repair & Protect toothpaste was provided to me but I am not otherwise compensated by GSK.

No comments:

Post a Comment