Sunday, 25 September 2011

REAL STEEL



Synopsis of the movie: (extracted from here)

A gritty, white-knuckle, action ride set in the near-future where the sport of boxing has gone high-tech, “Real Steel” stars Hugh Jackman as Charlie Kenton, a washed-up fighter who lost his chance at a title when 2000-pound, 8-foot-tall steel robots took over the ring. Now nothing but a small-time promoter, Charlie earns just enough money piecing together low-end bots from scrap metal to get from one underground boxing venue to the next. When Charlie hits rock bottom, he reluctantly teams up with his estranged son Max (Dakota Goyo) to build and train a championship contender. As the stakes in the brutal, no-holds-barred arena are raised, Charlie and Max, against all odds, get one last shot at a comeback. 



***


When I first saw the trailer of Real Steel in the cinemas, I knew I had to watch it! Think high-tech boxing among humanoid robots, not to forget the main lead of the movie, Hugh Jackman!



If you haven't watch the trailer, watch it now:






If I have a robot, the main function my robot must have is to COOK!

Why?

Because I can't cook but I love eating home cooked food hehe ^^V I can picture my robot storing thousands of recipes within and I get to eat what I want to eat because my robot will be programmed to know how to cook anything in the world. So awesome right. Also, the robot will be able to cook dishes that require really long time like eg. Buddha jump over the wall in just 1 hour. HAHAHA. The robot will also not be afraid of getting scald and I don't need to see the robot's mood whether the robot got mood to cook or not!

Anyway, love robots? Then you must catch this movie!

Catch Real Steel in cinemas this 6 October 2011 and like the Official Real Steel Singapore Facebook Page!

No comments:

Post a Comment