Thursday, 6 October 2011

Primetime Fall Fashion + quick update!

Collection 66 is launched!

SHOP NOW!





***


Yesterday was my first time (I think) at the Kallang Theatre. I was invited to watch the Singapura Lion City History & Cultural Musical by Stephen because he had extra tickets!

Some pictures taken from the iPhone




I think you must be able to appreciate musical in order to enjoy any musical!


***


Prime-Time Fall Fashion at Avalon



Quick update on this! It's my first time to Avalon also hehe ^^ If I'm not wrong, Avalon opened in mid September yeah?

(picture credit to Lifestyleasia.com)


the models are really hot!!!!!



the outfit ensembles are just so cute





I like the black dress!





Lastly... another picture of us




and another: our outfits!

Leather Chicfon Tunic from MyCanvasBag and my topshop tights!

Anyone knows where to get good quality sheer stockings? Mine ALWAYS get scratched or torn after one use ):


****


Today we brought Lessie for vaccination. Lessie is a brave boy today! Usually he will whine and appear to be scared when he's taking the injection but today he faced it bravely. My baby has grown up :)



Lessie's pal! Japanese Chin Chin. Who rocks black & white better? Of course is Lessie hehehe love!




TOO CUTE! *MELTING*

left: shocked face? right: winking?! haha!!



Off to watch Running Man! Best variety show ever hehe :3

No comments:

Post a Comment