Wednesday, 9 November 2011

My Nuffnang Story

It all started out as me trying to earn some cash by placing the Nuffnang advertisement on the sidebar of my blog.

It was quite a number of months later in August 2009 where I participated in my very first Nuffnang Movie Contest, G-force! I did not think I would win a pair of tickets, I just blogged about it because I genuinely wanted to watch the movie so why not, no harm blogging;) To my surprise.. I won tickets to the movie!! I was so happy because it was my first time participating in the movie contest so I did not think it would be so easy for me to win the tickets. But I did :)

That was my very first Nuffnang movie event.................. and I started to participate in more and more movie events!

Free movies just by blogging. How awesome?



****


In December 2009, I was invited to this mini Nuffnang Christmas gathering party at K Suite. My first time at K Suite and it was pretty cool :D




I invited Clifford along as my guest! :) I remembered that day, I rushed to the event after school and at that time, I had not learnt how to put make-up yet. Cui max! Everyone was dressed up for the event and I wasn't -.- There was this ice-breaking game at the start, pool games, Karaoke, game station.. it was so fun and enjoyable! I will never forget it as it was my first Nuffnang gathering event.

I made new friends there and I was so glad I went for it.

Then, they announced the creation of Glitterati Plus and that was how I became part of G+ bloggers!



group photo of that event! Credits to Hong Peng. Don't try to spot me please.


There was a period of time where I do attend events from time to time but I rarely blog because school just started and there were commitments and all.. I really should have blogged more often so now I can go back and read it ):




Some other events that I've attended:



Sentosa Spooktacular last Halloween
It was so fun. I've always wanted to go to Halloween events like these but it was not really affordable for me. I was glad that I was given this opportunity by Nuffnang to attend this for free. It was indeed an eye-opener ;)



I was having internship at that period of time so I went straight from work! I was so excited that I could not concentrate during work :P Still having braces hehe. Yeah, Nuffnang has "accompanied" me through my braces journey as well!



***




October 2010: IAH Event - Granado Espada Renaissance Ball
This was a "woah" experience for me. Gamers bid at the charity auction for virtual game items. The highest bid was a whopping $1300 for a virtual armor!



Tron Night event in 2010!


***


Megazip Adventure Park Outing at Sentosa in April 2011
This is SO FUN!!! I was rather scared though but I like challenges so I was up to it!




***



Puma Social Finale Party in April 2011



I got to take a picture with *gasp* George Young!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


and Bobby Tonelli!! Hehehehe!


***




Sensodyne event in July 2011
made new friends and had lots of fun :)



***



Robinson's Fashion Party at Avalon in September 2011



Avalon is really classy! If not for Nuffnang, I would not have stepped into Avalon anytime soon.


***




Harajuku Street Style Launch party in October 2011



and I got to take a picture with lovely Rei Shito!!!



***

Blogging with Nuffnang has allowed me to learn so much things, made so many new friends and I am really glad and thankful for the opportunities to attend these G+ events. It has created so many good memories for me throughout my journey with Nuffnang. My life became more happening as a result!

Through attending social events, I have learnt to open up myself too and become a more sociable person. Well, if you know me for a long time, you will know that I am a quiet and soft-spoken person by nature. I do love to meet new people so I am glad that I have become more of a people-person now :)


I'm looking forward to attending more events and to create more beautiful memories with Nuffnang! *checks email*


Come 16 December 2011, 500 bloggers from around the Asia-Pacific region will flock to Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for the Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards 2011 in Putrajaya Marriott. The Awards aims to not only honour the region's best bloggers, but also to bring together blogger communities from across Asia-Pacific. The Nuffnang Asia-Pacific Blog Awards is brought to you by Volkswagen Malaysia and Putrajaya Marriott.

No comments:

Post a Comment