Tuesday, 29 November 2011

[Review] Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Lotion

Hada Labo is one of my favourite Japanese brands! I've done a review on one of their products before here


Today, I'm going to review the Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Lotion which is in the Hada Labo’s Lifting & Firming Range. I am quite excited about using this product since I have  quite a good impression of Hada Labo!


Standing by their PERFECT X SIMPLE brand philosophy, Hada Labo use ONLY the finest and purest ingredients without unnecessary additives. 



This range has 3 premium and potent ingredients

Retinol Vitamin A
Hydrolyzed Collagen
*Signature Ingredient* Super Hyaluronic Acid


My favourite ingredient... the super hyaluronic acid!! Best friend for dry skin ;)


There are 5 products in this range if you're interested.

from left to right:

1) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Lotion (170ml) $25.90

2) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Cream (50g) $28.90

3) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Essence (30g) $34.90

4) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Milk (140ml) $25.90

5) Hada Labo Retinol Lifting + Firming Mask (4 sheets) $23.90



***



Hada Labo Retinol Lifting & Firming Lotion 


As mentioned earlier, it contains 3 anti-aging ingredients:

Retinol Vitamin A:reduces fine lines and wrinkles
Hydrolyzed Collagen: improves skin elasticity for firmer and more lift in your skin
Super Hyaluronic Acid: instantly locks in moisture for intense hydration


 How the lotion looks like on my skin

Apply a few drops of the lotion onto your palm/cotton wool and pat it onto your face.

For me, I am fine with using either my bare hands or cotton wool. Both works fine but I will suggest the hand as the cotton wool sort of absorbs the lotion thus you have to apply more drops.

The texture is not watery, but a little thicker, yet not sticky. It has a yellowish colour instead of clear.

So far, I've been using it for a few days only. In the mornings, my face doesn't feel dry at all despite sleeping in an air-conditioned room. I do not have any break-outs at all too. I will recommend this to people with dry-skin.



Now some pictures of me with the product.. Of course must take with it heehee!




taken after school without any makeup so pardon the 'pale' looking face @_@




Restore that youthful bounciness on your skin with Hada Labo’s latest Retinol Lifting & Firming Range! Products from the range are priced from SGD $25.90 to $34.90 and available exclusively at Watsons store nationwide.

No comments:

Post a Comment