Tuesday, 27 December 2011

Home For Christmas

This blog post will be the last update for Christmas! Actually, I have not seen the christmas lights at Town yet..-.-

Firstly, thank you Stephen for inviting us to Home for Christmas by City Harvest Church at Suntec Convention Centre. We went there on Christmas Eve, 24th december.


people flowing in


Stephen and me 


Another shot

We were trying to get the perfect shot because the pictures were either too dark or the angles were wrong.

Clifford, Stephen and me

We were commenting on how dark the above picture looked so we took another picture with flash.

much better?


The top that I was wearing is from ASOS. It is actually a guy's top but I like it so I bought it. I have been doing a lot of shopping from ASOS recently. Who can resist the FREE shipping worldwide? Definitely not me!

Due to the massive shopping I've done, I've decided that all these shall be my new year clothings so no more new year shopping when the new year begins! The amount of money in my bank is depleting because I have been spending a lot yet neglecting my blogshop at the same time. I promise I will start working on my blogshop after I graduate! Then again, no one will remember it already. Hope there are still loyal customers around.

Don't forget to visit okay!!
Don't say I never give discount to all my readers, simply quote RACHEL5OFF when making your order, to get $5 off your purchase (No minimum spending required!) Valid till 31st December 2011.

Have a good night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment