Thursday, 23 February 2012

On The Land Of Mars


Sypnosis:
From Academy Award®–winning filmmaker Andrew Stanton comes “John Carter”—a sweeping action-adventure set on the mysterious and exotic planet of Barsoom (Mars). “John Carter” is based on a classic novel by Edgar Rice Burroughs, whose highly imaginative adventures served as inspiration for many filmmakers, both past and present. The film tells the story of war-weary, former military captain John Carter (Taylor Kitsch), who is inexplicably transported to Mars where he becomes reluctantly embroiled in a conflict of epic proportions amongst the inhabitants of the planet, including Tars Tarkas (Willem Dafoe) and the captivating Princess Dejah Thoris (Lynn Collins). In a world on the brink of collapse, Carter rediscovers his humanity when he realizes that the survival of Barsoom and its people rests in his hands. 
(taken from here)

Official Release Date: 8 March


Transported to Mars?!? Sounds interesting! 

Well, what would I do if I find myself on Mars, a stranger in a strange new land?
I hope that I have a camera with me so that I can take a gazillion pictures of Mars. When I am transported back to Earth, I'll be like "Hey, I just got back from a Vacation in Mars." and then create a facebook album (can't live without social media) with the title, "Vacation in Mars", leaving everyone bewildered. *laughs*

I hope there are no scary creatures there. I don't want to die in Mars.

Assuming there are inhabitants in Mars, I will mingle with them and make friends with them and find out more about their life. I have a list of burning questions such as.. "Are we able to keep in touch? Do you know about the existence in Earth? What do you live on?..." That is, if they are able to understand English hah! Hopefully, we can keep in touch through some form of magical technology where I chant some nonsensical stuff and my letters get transported there. 

can I find hot and attractive people there too?

looks super cool like it is from some sort of a fantasy world. Hmm, is Mars really like that? That is up for me to explore!

I am a rather adventurous person so I will definitely explore the various interesting places of Mars, perhaps get a Martian tour guide if there's any. I think it will be damn cool! I will also make sure to leave my mark there so that someday when NASA or whoever goes to Mars, they will realize they are not the first humans to land foot on Mars *lol*.



Check out the trailer here:

I HAD GOOSEBUMPS WHILE WATCHING THE TRAILER. 

You know you have to watch a movie when you have goosebumps merely just by watching the trailer ;)


Catch John Carter in cinemas this 8 March 2012 and like the Official Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page and follow@DisneystudiosSG on Twitter!

No comments:

Post a Comment