Sunday, 5 August 2012

[Review] Hada Labo SHA Moisturizing Eye Cream & SHA Hydrating Lotion

Today, I am going to review on 2 of Hada Labo's products, the Hada Labo SHA Moisturizing Eye Cream and Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion with new Nano Formula.

First up,

Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion 

with new Nano Formula.

This lotion has been awarded "BEST BEAUTY BUYS" in the Women's Weekly in 2011.

This lotion is slightly different from the old one as this has a new nano formula. 

According to the description, this nano hyaluronic acid's  molecule is 1/20 the size of the hyaluronic acid. It easily penetrates to deeply moisturize the skin. 1 gram of hyaluronic acid is able to hold 6 litres of water which effectively locks-in moisture on skin. How impressive! The super hyaluronic acid has 2x the moisture retention capacity of hyaluronic acid to keep your skin hydrated and smooth for a longer period of time.

The recommended usage is twice a day after cleansing face. For me, I use it after my bath and before I go to sleep. I only need 4-5 drops for my entire face. Simply pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed. The application is simple and fuss-free, and easily absorbs into my skin. My skin feels smoother and more hydrated after application. I also like how it has no fragrance or colorant. 

The Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion will be something I use everyday.

The Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion with new Nano Formula (170ml) is available at all Watsons nationwide at S$22.90.

Hada Labo Eye Cream

-lightens dark circles
-reduces puffiness and fine lines

This eye cream also contains the nano hyaluronic acid, super hyaluronic acid and hyaluronic acid. 

To give younger looking eyes, Hada Labo eye cream contains
- 3 types of Hyaluronic Acid (Super, Nano, Normal) to deeply moisturize the delicate skin around the eyes for immediate suppleness & softness;
- ACTIFLOW ingredient increases blood circulation, lightens dark circles and puffiness; 
- Jojoba Oil and extracts to smoothen fine lines and aging skin around eye area.


It is convenient to bring this around with you as it is in a travel-friendly size. 

Use this twice daily after applying the Hada Labo lotion by dabbing your desired amount around eye area using fingertips. Regular application of the eye cream will help improve the skin texture, wrinkles and puffiness around the eyes.

As this eye cream comes in a pump format, be cautious to squeeze out only a little. 

Texture is creamy and smooth.

It feels slightly oily after application (but manageable) so I have no worries about that.

I have used it for days but have not seen any results yet. My late nights probably play a part. I will still use this product everyday as I trust that Hada Labo will not fail me.

The Hada Labo Super Hyaluronic Acid Moisturizing Eye Cream (15g) is available at all Watsons nationwide at $21.90.

Redeem your sample of SHA Hydrating Lotion at the facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg
***

Check out my other reviews of Hada Labo products here:

No comments:

Post a Comment