Saturday, 6 October 2012

7-Eleven: It's a store and more!

It's 2 a.m and you are feeling hungry/bored/tired. There are no 24/7 eateries in sight but you saw a 7-11 outlet! Thank goodness there are several 7-11 outlets around the island!

7-Eleven - It's a store and more! :)
definitely my 1 stop convenience store :) 


Do you know that there are 7-Eleven contests for you to participate?

Simply visit any 7-Eleven outlet and spend $3*.
*purchase excludes cigarettes, parking coupons, bill payments, top-up services, tickets, lottery sales, new services and fuel purchase.

Take picture with a product you have purchased and share which country you would like to go if you should win the 7-Eleven Leading Brands Contest in your blogpost! 

The first prize is $1000 cash and there are 2 consolation prizes worth $500 cash each!!! OMG!!!

Who knows, you may win and you can use that amount to go on a vacation ;)


food, necessities.etc everything under one roof! My late night hunger pangs will be resolved easily ;) 

Spent $3.50 on October's issue of Cleo. Yay to the magazine stand!! 

with my cleo mag :)

***
Credits: http://www.7-eleven.com.sg/whats-new.html#superhotdeals
You can also get these super hot deals at a special price with a minimum purchase of $3!


For me, if I do win the 7-Eleven Leading Brands contest, I'll like to go to Maldives.

Credits: http://www.maldivestourism.net/
Look at how blue and clear the sea is! It is also my dream to go to Maldives for my honeymoon hehe :D

Snow white beaches surrounded by coral reefs and turqoise lagoons... Sounds like heaven!!

Credits http://maldivestravelblog.org/

Credits http://www.news.com.au/travel/travel-advisor/maldives-rangali-islands-resorts-underwater-hotel-room/story-fn6yjmti-1225915838895
Look at the honeymoon suite at Maldives Rangali Islands Resort!

I'm already thinking of so many activities that I can do there! Scuba diving with sea of fish, water sports.etc Doesn't it seem like a haven for relaxing and unwinding? I'm here looking at the google images and wishing that I can teleport there right now aah!!


Join the contest now :)

1 comment:

  1. Every nuffnangers hope to have a chance to go Maldives with their love ones. All the best to you in the competition.

    ReplyDelete