Saturday, 27 October 2012

[Review] Dreamy-i Green Lenses

Apple Of Your Eyes sent me a pair of green lens recently. I was really excited to try it out since it is green in color and also because I really love the previous Bambi Green lens that I wore. 




Color: dreamy-i Green
Diameter: 14.5mm
Water Content: 38% - 42%
Prescription: Plano to -8.00
Price: USD$18


***

taken indoors with flash (natural lightings)


taken indoors with flash (night)

taken indoors with flash (bright lights)

indoor without flash



My take on this pair of lens:



Comfort: 2/5
My eyes get dry easily. This is not appropriate to wear for long hours because the water content is 38%. I find myself needing to use eye-drops after about 5 hours of wear and it can get quite uncomfortable after 5 hours.


Design: 2.5/5
This is rather subjective. Personally, I do not really like this design as the black rim is too thick. 


Colour: 3/5 
The green is a rather fresh color. It is not subtle and yet not that loud If you're looking for something in between an obvious green and a not so obvious green, you can try this out.


Enlargement: 4.5/5
The large rim around the lenses has an obvious enlarging effect so your eyes will definitely look larger!


Overall Rating: 3/5
I have not seen many people wearing green lenses so I guess this will be something more unique. It is suitable for short hours of wear and if you're looking for a pair of green lenses with obvious enlarging effect to give you the dolly effect, you can try this out.


full face pic

***

Check out the rest of the dreamy eye series here!

Apple Of Your Eyes do ship worldwide!

Facebook Page Members can enjoy USD$2 off the normal/regular price on each pair + 
If you're a reader of my blog, simply use this discount code "RC27" (exclusive to my readers only!) to get an additional 5% off any pair of contact lenses purchase.

Happy shopping at http://www.the-serenity-22.blogspot.sg!

No comments:

Post a Comment