Tuesday, 16 October 2012

[Review] EOS Max Gold Black Circle Lens

Shoppingholics has recently sent me a pair of EOS Max Gold Black Circle Lens to try out.


You can find the lens over here:

Look at how cute the packaging is :) You also get a free lens case with every purchase.

in a subtle black colour 



Brand: EOS
Diameter: 14.5mm
Colour: Dark Brown
Water Content: 38% 
Base Curve: 8.6mm




Here's how it looks like on my eyes:

with flash

with flash

without flash, taken indoors under natural lightings

It pretty much looks the same with and without flash as this pair of lens is almost black in colour. 


and now...

for the *horrors* part where I'm wearing the lenses in 1 eye and none in the other:

  

You can see what the contact lens can do to my appearance! Without the lens, I look tired and lifeless. With the lens worn, I look much better and it sort of "gives life" to my eyes. 


My take on this pair of lens:

Comfort: 2/5
My eyes get dry easily. This is not appropriate to wear for long hours. I find myself using eyedrops a number of times and it can get quite uncomfortable after 5 hours of wear. 

Design: 3.5/5
Design is nothing special or extravagant. It is a simple and natural design which is meant to blend with black or dark brown eye colour. So if you're going for the natural eye look, this is it.

Colour: 4/5 
The reason why I gave 4 stars to this is because this is a very natural shade and it also makes your eyes look naturally black. As you can see, the colour is close to dark brown. However when worn, it looks like you're wearing black circle lens but it is not overly black to the extent that it looks extremely fake. Of course, one can still see that you're wearing circle lens but it definitely looks more natural on the Asian eye!

Enlargement: 4.5/5
The diameter of this lens is 14.5mm (which is one of the smallest sizes on the market now!) and I think it is a suitable size for Asians as most of us do not have naturally big eyes to begin with. 

If you're looking for a natural-looking pair of lens to enlarge your pupils, you can try this out :). 

Good news! Although Shoppingholics is based in Malaysia, they do ship worldwide!

If you're a reader of my blog, you can get US$2 off your contact lens purchase! Simply enter the discount code "1000161850" when checking out. 

Shoppingholics website: http://www.shoppingholics.com/

Happy shopping! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow Nice post, your blog post is amazing !

    I accidentally drop by your blog uninvited and found your interesting blog . The layout of your blog and information is wonderful.

    I really enjoy browsing your blog.

    Your blog post is mostly about Fashion and beauty stuff.

    If you need additional beauty ideas that enhance your eyes, making them brilliantly bright and beautiful, you may want to check out

    www.contactlensxchange.com for more exciting brand colored circle lenses.

    Enjoy and stay pretty :)

    ReplyDelete