Monday, 29 October 2012

[Review] NEW Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion with Nano Formula

You all should know by now that I am a rather big fan of Hada Labo as I have done several reviews of Hada Labo's products before. Today, I'm going to review on another Hada Labo product which is the new Arbutin Whitening Lotion. I suppose the brand Hada Labo needs no introduction already since it is one of the most popular brands in Japan and also, I've blogged about it quite a couple of times! 


.

.

.


Presenting you.......

NEW Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion with Nano Formula



Here are the key ingredients:

Arbutin
-Skin whitening and depigmentation agent
-Enhance skin fairness and helps fight dark spots
-Dull skin is renewed to reveal clear, fair skin
-Smoothes & clarifies to optimize skin’s radiance & translucency.

Vitamin C
-helps skin recover from accumulated sun damage
-reducing the appearance of dark spots to give clearer, fairer skin.

Hyaluronic Acid
-hydrate intensely
-keeps skin soft & supple.
My favourite ingredient of all time. It's a life-saver for my dry skin!

Skin pH balanced. Low irritation.
Free of fragrances, mineral oil, alcohol & colorant.

info credits 

Directions: Use twice a day after cleansing face. Apply on palms and gently pat onto skin until thoroughly absorbed.



The lotion gets absorbed into my skin easily. I just need a thumb sized amount to get it on my whole face. This lotion is very slightly cloudy and when applied onto face, it looks clear and transparent. It does not feel sticky after application and my face feels really moisturized. I also noticed that the texture of this lotion is more watery than the SHA Hydrating Lotion.



You can either use this toner on a piece of cotton or simply pour desired amount onto palms or fingertips and then pat gently onto skin. For me, I use it after I bath and before I go to sleep. I also noticed that my skin has brightened up after 1 week of use. 

I'll recommend you to purchase this if you're looking for a toner that can moisturize and whiten at the same time. It is also quite affordable as for every use, you just have to use a small amount and thus this product will probably last you for a few months.



Gain fairer, moist and bright skin now!


The Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion is available at Watsons & Guardian for $22.90. Get yours now!

Not sure if this product is suitable for your skin?

Redeem a FREE 20ml travel size bottle of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion at Hada Labo(sg) Facebook page (http://www.facebook.com/hadalabosg)*.
*Redemption starts from 1st November 2012.

Check out my other Hada Labo reviews here:

1 comment: