Wednesday, 7 November 2012

GLOMAX Aesthetics Facial Treatment

I was invited to GLOMAX Aesthetics last weekend to try out one of their facial treatments.



Let me start by a brief introduction on GLOMAX Aesthetics.
Excellent Effectiveness @ Soho
Nestled six floors above the heart of Singapore's famous riverside Clarke Quay, GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry is everything a minimalist soho salon stands for: expertise, customization, modernity and cosiness. The commitment to your skin deserves only the best preventive and corrective treatments here for a radiant, flawless skin.
At GLOMAX Aesthetics - The Face Artistry, expect a superlative collection of ultimate face and body treatments boosted with award-winning aesthetics machines and celebrity skincare products. Our treatments are artfully crafted for instantaneous results and meticulously executed by a team of highly-trained beauty masters.

The Face Artistry is well known for bringing in award-winning, non-invasive machines, and more of a legend among her clients for giving them quality and results, in the shortest amount of time.


(info credits to GLOMAX Aesthetics)



The beautician did microdermabrasion (wiki: gently remove the outermost layer of dead skin cells from the epidermis), sonic cleansing to gently vibrate off the dirt on skin, extraction to extract inflammation from the roots and also a cold mask on me. She also massaged my neck and shoulders. It was so comfortable that I almost fell asleep!


A little more about microdermabrasion:
The ultimate skin purification, this diamond microdermabrasion invigorates cellular renewal to treat clogged, pigmented and sallow skin. Designed with a cocktail* of vitamins to refresh the appearance of the skin by aligning skin cells in the top layer of the skin to achieve clean and radiant glow.

*Depending on different skin type, ‘Energie Care’’s cocktail of vitamins:


Whitening: Vit C (promotes collagen production), Pentawhite (anti-oxidant, super whitening), Green tea extract (anti-oxidant, whitening, anti-bacterial, lightening)



after doing the  microdermabrasion, she showed me the layer of dead skin cells that was removed from my face. GROSS RIGHT? My facial hair was amongst that little pile too. Yes, my face is rather hairy ._.


I am very satisfied with my treatment! About 1-2 months ago, I went for a facial treatment trial at the place that my mum used to frequent. As usual, extraction of blackheads and impurities was done on me but I left the place with lots of red bumps. It was rather unsightly and I had to go home after that!


This time round, red bumps were not obvious unlike the previous time. In fact, there were no obvious red bumps at all! The extraction of blackheads was painful but the pain is all worthwhile for a better complexion! 

The beautician even helped me to put on some sunblock after the entire treatment.

Here are some pictures of me after my facial treatment. 

NO RED BUMPS AT ALL!! (Slight red bumps appeared after an hour though) 

I think I looked rather pale because the treatment has "brightened" up my face so I guess it was a good kind of pale? :/

my face felt so clean after the treatment!


see how clear my complexion is!

Even though this is a sponsored treatment, my review is objective and unbiased!
 If you'd like this to try this treatment that I did, you can have a trial at a special price!


Quote "Blogger Rachel" to enjoy Luminous Detox Energie Care Treatment for a special price of $58 (U.P $168)!


Try it and you will know how this is really effective and unlike some other well-known places where they charge at exorbitant prices and results are mediocre. 


GlOMAX Aesthetics is located at 12 Eu Tong Sen Street. Soho 2. #06-168 (next to Swissotel Merchant Court). Singapore 059819

2 comments:

  1. I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.

    I don't know who you are but certainly you're going
    to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
    Visit my web-site : distressed properties investing PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.faucetsmarket.com/bathtub-faucets-c-20.html are one of the necessary things needed in a home. All bathrooms must have Waterfall faucet; there is no bath space without them. These Faucet parts help to control the free out flow of water, and even do much more these days

    ReplyDelete