Thursday, 6 December 2012

Quick Update!


Examinations are finally over for me! Semester 1 has passed so quickly and in a month's time, it will be the start of Semester 2. A few months later, year 1 of university life will end whoa! It still feels so surreal. When I was in polytechnic, I had no intentions of entering university and to be honest, I am worried about whether or not I would be able to cope. So far, everything has been manageable and I am thankful for that. The work load in university is also so different from poly's work load. I guess that's because of the course I am in which requires me to do a lot of readings. Furthermore, I am not good with languages and I found a new best friend - the dictionary. Thank you for being there with me whenever I need you :* That aside, my well-deserved break has finally arrived and I am going to catch up on my favourite variety show, Running Man!

MYCANVASBAG will launch next week too. Stay tuned girls!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment