Not long ago, I received this bio-essence spring water. Read about my review on it :)
Some information about this product...
Bio-essence Bio-Spring Water is
- ideal for all skin types.
- spring water that yields soothing, anti-irritation and calming effects on skin.
- Adapting unique Bio-technology to combine Spring Water and Bio-Energy Fluid, Bio-Spring Water contains trace mineral to create energy to stimulate blood and oxygen circulation.
High Trace Minerals for Healthy Skin
- Skin cells suffer from fatigue and skin dullness from environmental aggressions and mineral deficiencies.
- Trace minerals are essential minerals required by human health.
- It accelerates skin healing process and gives the skin sufficient hydration to improve on skin roughness.
- Bio-essence Bio-spring Water contains high trace minerals which are the perfect, natural treatment to obtain optimum skin care health.
- While minerals are vital in modern skin care, higher mineral content releases more energy
and heat which will be drying to the skin.
- Low in Sodium Chloride absorbs least skin moisture, ensures the best moisturizing effects (high Sodium Chloride content dehydrates skin as it absorbs moisture from the skin)
- Optimal pH value of 6.45 is closest to skin's natural pH value, is mild and non-irritating.
Bio-essence Bio-Spring Water is a unisex product and regardless of your age group, you are suitable to use it. It is not just for the face, but also for the body and hair.
(info credits to SG press release, sept 2012)
Here's how it looks like when it's sprayed onto my hand.
20 efficacies of this spring water:
- Relieves dryness & split ends
- Moisturizes for lustrous hair (especially for dyed hair)
- Relieves tiredness, energizing
- Reduces dark circles
- Controls oil
- Whitens & brightens skin
- Refines pores
- Relieves pimples
- Lifts skin
- Reduces eye bags
- Relieves sensitive skin
- Use after make-up for a natural look
- Soothes skin after treatments
- Moisturizes & nourishes skin
- Firms skin with elasticity
- Refreshes and soothes skin after exercise
- Soothes and calms damaged skin
- Under hot sun to moisturize and refresh skin
- Ideal skincare for babies
- Soothes diaper rashes
this is definitely a good and handy product to bring around especially in sunny Singapore. It is available in a portable and convenient size so that you can easily tuck it in your bag and bring it to wherever you go. Simply spray it onto your face and you'll feel instantly refreshed!
I mainly use it on my face. When I am at home, I tend to use the computer for long hours. I always have the bio-essence spring water beside me so that I can spray it on my face any time! I am not sure about the other effects (e.g. reduce eyebags) but it is really effective in soothing my skin and moisturizing it. I feel instantly refreshed after spraying it on my face!
Good news! I've got 3 travel-sized bio spring water to giveaway to my readers!
Here's how to win!
1) Follow rachelays.blogspot.com on NuffnangX.
(search for my blog on the app or click the "Follow me on NuffnangX" at the sidebar)
2) Retweet this tweet or this
You can just retweet the tweet or follow both steps for an additional chance of winning. Winners will be notified via twitter on 31st January! Giveaway ends on 30th January.
Bio-essence Bio Spring Water is retailing at $5.90 (25ml), $12.90 (100ml) and $28.90 for (300ml) in major departmental stores.