Tuesday, 12 February 2013

Liese Bubble Hair Color - Milk Tea Brown


Until I saw this picture, I realized that everyone has been too kind to comment on how gross my hair looked. So on new years eve, (even though I was sick and groggy) I dyed my hair! It was a really impromptu decision!


I've heard so much about liese bubble hair colours and this is by far the most convenient permanent hair dye I've ever known so I decided to try it out! I chose the Milk Tea Brown which is supposedly the lightest colour in the Brown series. 



It is extremely easy to use! There are 2 bottles of solution inside the package. Just mix solution 1 and 2 and then lather it onto your hair. Leave it on for 30 minutes and wash it off. There is also a rinse off treatment provided which smells REALLY good. My hair felt really smooth while washing due to the honey (moisturizing ingredient).

*
*
*
*
*


After picture. No editing done!

I know it looks really uneven because I already had uneven hair colour before that the roots are coloured evenly. Colour depiction is rather accurate too.

Closeup of the colour (with natural sunlight)

taken indoors

Okay I seriously don't know why the colours differ so much :/ 


taken with phone! Couldn't really capture the real colour. 

taken with g1x (with flash)

Even though my hair color is still rather uneven, I am satisfied with the outcome! After all, it is a quick hair colour fix I am looking for :)


2 comments:

  1. The colour came out really great! I'm thinking about dying my hair this colour too :) Btw, you're hair is really pretty and straight, did you chemically straighten it or is that natural?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fifi - my hair is naturally straight :) I've tried 2 liese colors so far and this has got to be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete