Friday, 8 February 2013

[Review] Selsun 2 in 1 Shampoo



No Itch, No Flakes, No Worries.

Selsun blue shampoo is specially formulated to control the scaling, flaking and itching of the scalp associated with dandruff. Selsun blue formulated with Selenium Sulfide 1% not only attacks the root source of the dandruff, but laboratory tests have also shown that Selenium Sulfide is one of the most effective ingredient to treat dandruff and control recurrence.

Selsun Blue 2-in-1 formula controls dandruff while it cleans and conditions, all in a convenient one-step application. In other words, it is a shampoo and conditioner in one!


Besides controlling symptons associated with dandruff, this shampoo can be used as a prevention for dandruff. So if you want to prevent dandruff from being a recurring problem, you can use the shampoo as well!

It is recommended that you leave the shampoo on your head for approximately 2 minutes. This allows the suspension system to break and the active to fall onto the scalp.


The shampoo is orange in colour.

I can't really describe the smell of this shampoo but thankfully it does not have a medicated smell. I do not dislike the smell nor love it though!



It also produces a reasonable amount of lather like the typical shampoo will produce.
here's how it looks like on my hand! Of course, when you wash it on your head the lather will be more!


My hair gets tangled easily while shampooing as I do not have the habit of combing my hair before bathing so the patented conditioner does not really help in conditioning my hair. As usual, I will use my usual conditioner after shampooing. Sometimes, I experience a little flakiness on my scalp. Now, I find that the flakiness are gone and it certainly must be due to the usage of this shampoo. I am so glad that it works! Now, my scalp is completely free of flakes!

If you have a persistent dandruff problem or am currently suffering from dandruff, I'll recommend you to try this out based on my successful personal experience.


Check out the website for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment