Saturday, 16 February 2013

Why I love Nuffnang

There are so many reasons for me to love Nuffnang and here's some! 

Free movie tickets!
Thanks to Nuffnang, I get to watch exciting movie previews before it opens in cinema. In addition, I get to hang out with other bloggers and make new friends as well.


Cool workshops and events
Nuffnang regularly has events for bloggers to attend as well as paid blogging campaigns. I get to do what I like by blogging and get paid at the same time! Having the best of both worlds! 

Singapore Kindness Movement Campaign. It was such a fun event going around and giving gerbie flowers, putting a smile on people's faces :')


This was in 2010 I think?! Memories!! :')

I didn't have the chance to attend recent events due to school and I feel like I'm missing out a lot. I definitely cannot wait for the next event!


Parties & Gatherings
I always feel excited whenever I am invited to these parties and gatherings for us bloggers. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside knowing that they regard us as part of their family and community :')

Also, I get to meet the cool bloggers!
Xiaxue! She's really friendly and I told her I like to read her blog.

mustered up courage and asked Nat for a photo :')

with Brad who never fails to make me hungry!


taken at Nuffnang's 5th birthday bash. Thank you Nuffnang so much for the invite!



Getaways 

Thanks to Nuffnang, I had the chance to travel to Malaysia for NAPBAS. It was such a wonderful experience, going sight seeing and having so much fun with the other bloggers. Definitely an unforgettable experience!

This picture was taken at KL Zouk! It was also my virgin experience at Zouk.



Also, I was honored to be part of a sponsored trip to Genting with ladyironchef, together with a bunch of bloggers and ate so much good food! One of the best parts was that I got to bring a partner along to share my happiness with!


I also had the best liu sha bao ever. It was SOOOO good!!


Another fantastic experience was my first time on board a yatch. 
Check out the Grand Cruise Bloggers' Night Out entry here!

***

Joining Nuffnang is something I've never regretted. It has given me so much and I feel so blessed being part of their community. Time flies so quickly! Nuffnang is turning 6th soon and it will be a privilege for me to be able to celebrate this happy moment with them :)

I want to be part of Nuffnang’s 6th Birthday Bash at Ballymoons!

Thank you so much Nuffnang once again, for being part of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment