Monday, 13 May 2013

[Review] Hada Labo Whitening Lotion (New Nano Formula)

I'm back to review a Hada Labo product again! I have already used up my previous Hada Labo lotion and this bottle came just in time hehe!

Hada Labo Whitening Lotion (New Nano Formula)



"the Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion combats and prevents dark spots caused by UV exposure for a smooth and clear skin. Along with hyaluronic acid, the lotion locks in moisture for the skin to reach its optimal radiance and translucence."

3 benefits:
- deep moisturizing
- intensive repair
- double whitening


The lotion is slightly cloudy but it clears up when applied to the skin.

It penetrates deeply into the skin and is also easily absorbed. It is not sticky at all and I just need to lightly pat the lotion on my face until it absorbs completely. My skin feels really moisturised after application and I find that it can last for a couple of hours. 

All I need is 2 to 3 drops for application on my whole face. You can use the bottle of lotion for a really long time since you only need to use a few drops each time.

As for the whitening effect, I am not too sure as I did not take notice of my skin tone. Hada Labo is a trust-able brand so if you are looking for a moisturising toner that can whiten at the same time, there is no harm trying this out so it is suitable for all skin types.

If you are unsure whether this product will suit you, simply go and redeem a FREE 20ml travel size bottle of Hada Labo Arbutin Whitening Lotion & Cleansing Oil samples at Hada Labo(sg) Facebook page.

No comments:

Post a Comment