Thursday, 9 May 2013

[Review] Mentholatum Deep Moist‏ Lipbalm

Everyone needs a good lip balm, especially when you are always in air-conditioned places and your lips have the tendency to get dry and chapped easily. 

Today, I am going to review Mentholatum's Deep Moist Lip Balm!


 key moisturizing ingredients in Deep Moist lip balms are:
Hyaluronic Acid, a premium ingredient that forms a smooth, moisture locking shield for softer, smoother lips. It can hold 1000X its weight in water, or 6 litres of water with just 1g.
Shea Butter heals the skin, and gives a soft, pleasant texture to the lip balm. 
Jojoba Oil gives pro-longed, whole day hydration to the lips.


The Deep Moist lip balm is extremely light (only 4.5g) and can conveniently fit into even the tiniest handbag. It is in a cute oval shaped design and can be applied easily with no hassle. You know how sometimes when you apply lip balm and it will get to the side of your mouth because you do not have a mirror to act as a guide? With this special oval-shaped design, I can easily apply it to the corners of my lips without using a mirror. 
The hyaluronic acid, avocado oil and jojoba oil deeply moisturizes lips. The lip balm also repairs dry lips with shea butter and vitamin E.

The lip balm has a slight gloss (just like any moisturizing lip balms). The texture is rather "light" so it looks really natural. Some lip balms are really superb at moisturising one's lips but they make me feel like my lips are very glossy and oily. Fortunately, this lip balm does the task of moisturizing and yet  doesn't make me look like I have oily lips. 

There is no scent or fragrance at all and I often forget that I have the lip balm on because it feels so natural.

Verdict: I will recommend this lip balm to you. This is one of the best lip balms I have ever tried!

pls pardon my duck lips okthx
Say goodbye to dry and chapped lips, now you can have kissable lips!

You can purchase this lip balm at $8 at Watsons and Guardian.

No comments:

Post a Comment