Thursday, 6 June 2013

Monsters University the movie


Sypnosis:
Mike and Sulley are back! This time you’ll meet even more friends of all shapes, colours and sizes from the monster world as we go back in time to their college days. In fact, we go back all the way to where it all began. If you ever wondered how Mike and Sulley first met, don’t miss Disney•Pixar’s “MONSTERS UNIVERSITY”!

Look forward to the thrills and diversity of university life in this movie, from prestigious academic programs offered by various faculties such as the School of Scaring, to the myriad of sports, clubs and societies.

Mike Wazowski’s (voice of Billy Crystal) lifelong dreams of becoming a Scarer are derailed during his first semester at Monsters University when he crosses paths with hotshot James P. Sullivan, “Sulley” (voice of John Goodman), and their out-of-control competitive spirit gets them both kicked out of the University’s elite Scare Program.

Monsters University the movie is coming out soon and I am really excited to catch it! I think it's quite apt (it's an obvious excuse lol) for me to watch it since I am currently studying in a university haha. Also, it is a movie produced by Pixar Animation Studios released by Walt Disney Pictures!! I love their movies! Who doesn't? Each time they release a film, I always make sure I watch it. So this time round, there is no exception.


If Monsters University and the characters look or sound familiar to you, it is because it is the prequel to the movie Monsters Inc in 2001 (which means they will tell the story of how Mike and Sulley met!). There has to be a beginning to every story right??

Can you believe that Monsters Inc came out over a decade ago?! It feels like I have just watched Monsters Inc not too long ago.

I'm also excited to watch Monsters University because I find animated movies by Pixar really adorable and I had watched Monsters Inc before so I definitely must watch this movie to make my life complete!


Check out the trailer here!




**To find out if you are eligible for studies at Monsters University, you can also participate in the Monsters Aptitude Test (M.A.T.) on the Facebook page & stand to win exclusive premiums.** Go and try it now!

Catch Disney•Pixar’s “Monsters University”in Singapore cinemas this 20 June 2013! For more updates, like the Official Walt Disney Studios Singapore Facebook Page, follow @disneystudiosSG and subscribe to the Official Disney Studios Singapore YouTube Channel!

No comments:

Post a Comment