Tuesday, 4 June 2013

[Review] Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash

My previous facial cleanser was this Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash which lasted me for a few months. I got it at Watsons because I saw the TVC and was intrigued by the bubble foams!

Not long ago, I received the new Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash which has an improved formula.

The new Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash has 3 major improvements: 
1. Formulation improvement for Regular and Extra Moist 
2. Packaging Refreshment 
3. Acne Care launch

There are 3 types, the Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash (for normal to combination skin), Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Exra Moist (for dry skin), and Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash Acne Care (for acne prone skin). I am going to review the first one which I have been using all along.


Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash


This facial wash has a bouncier foam than the older version. It has skin purifying technology which enables clearer, suppler and more hydrated skin after 14 days. This is best suited for normal to a combination (dry + oily) skin type. If you tend to have an oily t-zone and dry cheeks, try this!

Look at how dense it is! The bubbles of the foam are even smaller than the size of our pores that is why you may find it hard to see any visible bubbles in the picture at all. The ultra fine foam works to prevent excessive pulling and tugging during cleansing.  Because it is so fine, all I need to do is rub my face gently for effective cleansing. My skin feels more q after usage too! When the foam has a higher density, this also means that it has a higher cleansing ability than the typical hand-lathered foam. It is able to penetrate into pores to remove all dirt, oil and impurities.


I'm loving the foam's texture! The foam texture feels really soft and fluffy. The shape still holds and doesn't collapse no matter how I hold it.


Even when I squeezed it, it was still very fluffy.

I squeezed out 2 pumps for a picture but really, 1 pump is all I need for entire coverage. It is convenient to use, easy to pump out and gentle on the skin. 



Forget about hand-lathered foam! With this Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash, all you need to do is 1 pump and you will have instant foam.

Get the Biore Marshmallow Whip Facial Wash (RRP $13.90; 150ml) at leading supermarkets.

No comments:

Post a Comment