Sunday, 14 July 2013

Lotte Koala's March Ball Experiment

I am sure you have heard/seen or ate Lotte Koala's March biscuits before. These biscuits come in cute packages with a picture of a baby koala on mommy's back! When I was young, I first noticed them the shelves of supermarket because the packaging looked so bright and cheery!


If you don't already know, Lotte Koala's March is a bite-sized crunchy biscuit filled with rich, premium quality cream filling. Each biscuit is imprinted with a koala character on its surface and there are a total of 365 koala characters thus far! They are so cute! 

Chocolate flavour

Creamy Milk flavour

Strawberry flavour


"The Delightful Character Koala Character born from LOTTE KOALA'S MARCH, is not just any koala character - it carefully retains its image as a character born from a cookie snack. Its aim is to offer those who see this character the simple delight that comes from association with a character drawn on a cookie."

Whenever I buy biscuits, I usually go for the chocolate flavour and I will skip the milk or vanilla, and strawberry flavour. However, I was pleasantly surprised by Koala's March creamy milk flavour. It tasted somewhat different from the other milk flavoured biscuits that I have tried. They certainly did not scrimp on the quality. 



It is quite interesting to eat it as each time you pick up a biscuit, you can expect to see a different koala character. 

Recently, there's this Koala's March Chocoball challenge that's going on where you have to supposedly shake the box of koala biscuits 5000 times and all the bite sized biscuits will turn into a large chocoball. This experiment is already popular in countries like Japan, Thailand and Taiwan. I found it quite intriguing so I decided to try it out.

I've made a vlog out of it. It's my first vlog and I sound kinda awkward :/ Hope you enjoy the video anyway!


*
*
*


And yes.. it was a successful experiment! The creamy milk ball tasted the same as the bite sized creamy milk flavoured biscuits, just that it's weird to eat it like that lol!

Get your koala biscuits at major supermarkets now :) Try the experiment if you like!

1 comment:

  1. Nice try on the vlog..it would be nice to show your pretty face!! :)

    ReplyDelete