So happy to receive this in the mail for a review! I have reviewed Hada Labo products quite a number of times so I guess the brand needs no introduction already.
Some information about the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Light Lotion
• For oily, combination or acne prone skin.
• Lighter texture that is non-sticky and refreshing.
• Moistures deeply into all layers of skin.
• Contains 3 types of Hyaluronic acid. With different sizes of hyaluronic acid molecules, it moisturizes skin from surface to deep within.
• pH balanced.
• Low irritation with no added fragrance, colors and oil.
• Use: Every morning and evening after cleansing the face, apply sufficient amount onto face and pat until fully absorbed.
If you have normal to dry skin, you can try out the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion.
The cap is very user-friendly and it is easy to open and close it after application.
I love using this product because sleeping in an air-conditioned room can make my face very dry. With the Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Lotion, moisture is locked in and my skin still feels hydrated and supple after I wake up in the morning. The moisturizing effect is very high because of the super hyaluronic acid and nano hyaluronic acid.
The texture resembles that of water. It is watery, colourless and non-scented. It is also non-sticky and absorbs into my skin quickly. It is suitable for sensitive skin too because this product is very gentle on the skin. I find it a tad too watery though.
If you are looking for a moisturising toner, try this hydrating lotion! Hope my review helps :)
Redeem a free sample from: http://www.samplestore.com/product/details/800/0/name-hada-labo-sha-hydrating-lotion.
The Hada Labo SHA Hydrating Light Lotion is available at Watsons for $22.90.